Summit Wall Systems serves Idaho and the surrounding region with the very best in commercial Light Gauge Metal Framing, Drywall, Acoustical Ceilings, Insulation, FRP, Sprayed Fireproofing, TATE Access Flooring, and more.
We have over 30 years experience in every type of construction project, from small remodels to multi-million dollar hospitals. Summit is fully licensed (including Public Works), insured, bondable, and has a great reputation for performance under pressure.
Summit Wall Systems Inc. is owned by Bret Bradley and Brian Whipple,
each of whom have been in the commercial wall and ceiling business for over 35 years. During that time, they have developed an outstanding reputation for taking on the most demanding projects, and for delivering results.
At Summit we're very proud of our history of taking great care of our clients, and having the very best employees. We continue to earn that reputation each day on our projects, with our unwavering attention to safety, producing work of the highest quality, and doing whatever it takes to meet tough schedules.
There are many good reasons our customers keep choosing Summit. Call us today for references, to learn more about our company, and how we can help make your project a success.licensing
Our employees LOVE working for Summit, because we provide top wages and benefits like vacation, health insurance, 401k, profit sharing and more. They also love our family-oriented work environment, with company events like fishing tournaments and summer picnics. And they know that our top priority is their SAFETY on the job site every day.
Apply today, and become part of the best team in the business, building the finest projects in the region.
Thanks for applying!
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) of America
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) of Idaho
- ASTM International Standards
- Association of the Wall and Ceiling Industry (AWCI)
- Ceilings and Interior Systems Construction Association (CISCA)
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- Davis-Bacon Wage Determinations
- Gypsum Association
- McGraw-Hill Construction
- NWCB (Northwest Wall and Ceiling Bureau)
- OSHA - Construction Industry
- Walls and Ceilings Magazine
- 272 SW 5th Avenue
Meridian, ID 83642
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 272 SW 5th Avenue